Saturday, June 13, 2015

90 Day Diet - Day 1

I'm officially starting my 90 Day Diet today!

Why? Because my weight has blown up to 296lbs! Wow, I'm 4 lbs away from 300.

These past two weeks have been pretty rough.  I got sick with the flu and it re-agravated my respiratory illness which eventually made me lose my voice.  And it seems like everytime I get sick with the flu now, I began to have shortness of breath and start wheezing.  So to cope I've been eating like crazy.

My breathing got so bad this past week I had to go the ER for a breathing treatment.

Amazingly I haven't drank soda since the beginning of the year.

For the next 90 days I will be blogging my eating & exercise habits. Also I'll be including any blood pressure readings so I can keep track of that too!

I know what I'm supposed to do so hopefully I'll be able to stick with it.

Heres what I ate so far today:

- peanut butter & honey sandwich
- bottle of water
- half can of Pringles 
- Reese's sticks
- small salad w/ ranch
- butterfingers cups
- Arizona grape juice
- cup of noodles
- 2 slices of pizza
- small box of Oreos 
- Reese's cups

BP: 154
Lake Merritt Jog - 2 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment