Monday, June 29, 2015

90 Day Diet - Day 17

This morning I woke up from a 14 hr sleep, today me & moms went to El Cerrito for massage, I feel good but I still feel tired, parading around and making my outfit really took a lot out of me. I was gonna cover a friend at work but decided not to because I need those extra days off before I officially return. 

After I was done with the march I spent 5 minutes at the pride celebration @ SF  city hall before I went to look for a bathroom and then head home, I just couldn't hang anymore.  

On the NL bus home, I saw an old tour bus driver I use to work with, I was so exhausted I couldn't even chop it up with him and then I caught myself dozing off on the bus a couple times.  When I got home and snuggled into my blanket, my last thought was that it was all worth it.

- slice of pizza
- meatballs
- fried macaroni bites
- small salad
- shrimp pasta
- lemon cake
- bread w/ oil & vinegar 

Lately I've been posting my food choices but because I'm still recovering from pride, here's one more from yesterday !!


No comments:

Post a Comment