* being married in a big Spanish style hacienda mansion somewhere on the West Coast
* lots of people there, family & friends
* lots of Mexican fireworks
* an El Mariachi band
* lots of dragqueens in attendance
* and of course, marrying the man of my dreams
But here's the kicker, all of these wedding plans came crashing down when I think of the reality of the situation:
* I'm single & have never been in a relationship, I've been single for the past 25 years and have never come close to meeting any kind of man to be intimate with
* I would like to invite many people to my wedding but I really don't have that many friends.
* how am I going to pay for this big wedding when I only make $14 an hour, shit, I really doubt that I'm going to put myself in debt over this.
* a proper gay wedding includes dragqueens, now this I could do. I definitely know at least two.