Sunday, August 2, 2015

Facebook Anonymous - F.A.

Hi, my name is Charlie and I use to be on Facebook.

Its been 2 months since I opted out of Facebook and thats the best decision I've made all year.

I do miss it but I don't need it.

I also quit drinking soda on January 1st, so I'm happy to report that I've been without soda for 7 months.  I'm really excited about that.  Soda was a large part of my life before that.  When I stopped drinking soda in 2003, I could feel my body withdraw from all the sugar and caffeine that I was putting into my body.  Occasionally, after that, I would periodically give into my stress and have a coca cola.

These days I'm handling my stress better and don't feel I need to grab a soda to feel better about myself.

The only way I'll come back to Facebook is if I get casted for Rupauls Dragrace Season 8, for promotional purposes.  The main reason I left FB was because of their, "authentic names policy" , which I thought was complete & utter bullshit.  Facebook has no way of tracking everyonones authentic name, the only way they could do it is if they ask all 1 billion of their users to turn in legal documents, which no one would do including Facebook, because thats too much paperwork for them.

When I gave up Facebook, I had some goals to accomplish.  Now that I have more time and concentration on my hands, I really want to learn another language and go back to school, maybe for fashion design.

So for the next couple of years, I'll be working on those goals!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment