Monday, August 10, 2015

I Finally Got Fucked - Yay !!!

This past weekend, I finally got fucked.

The reason why I'm so happy to finally get laid is because its been a couple years since I've had any sex with another dude.

The last time I had sex was 3 years ago in a bathhouse in Berkeley, the next morning I woke up in a night sweat and I thought I had contracted something.  As it turned out, that night sweat had nothing to do with me having sex, instead that was my body reacting to walking pneumonia and a sinus infection, which I left untreated.

Three years later I'm so happy to report my health is great, no diseases, sexually or physically and I'm back on the saddle, literally. #hey #girl #hey

I'm sure whoever is reading this is wondering where & who I had sex with, lets just say I didn't pay for my taxi ride.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment