Monday, May 21, 2012

Food Anonymous Diet Day 81

OMG, 9 more days till I'm done dieting, I'm so excited! I don't even care right now that I haven't any weight, I'm just tired of food blogging everyday. Okay, well I do care I haven't lost any weight but still, not being reminded of it everyday sure helps.

I did my 2nd run of the week and I'm feeling pretty good. I have to admit, it made me feel good being out there jogging!

- peanut butter sandwich
- meximelt from Taco Bell
- large Pepsi
- candy bar
- left over soda
- pizza slice with ranch

I'm going to be running all week, I don't know why I didn't start sooner. It feels like at this point in my life the only way I'm able to control my weight is threw exercise.

Alright ya'll, one more week of Happy Dieting!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment