Saturday, January 31, 2015

Miss Stage 49 - 2015 !!!!

Last year when I won the prestigious title of Miss Stage 49, it was a complete honor for me. (okay really it was given to me)
And when I host Stage 49 again this year @ Gathering of Nations, Ltd. in Albuquerque, New Mexico, I have decided to hold a contest and pass on my title to whoever wants it! Here are the qualifications:
* any age
* any gender
* come dressed in Drag or not
* share a special talent with the audience
* answer this very important "Why do I want to be Miss Stage 49" ?
* special surprise competition game judged by audience
These are the responsibilities for Miss Stage 49:
* spread good will
* have fun
* bring joy to people
* fundraise for your community
‪#‎werk‬ ‪#‎it‬ (in a good way)

Good luck to all the contestants!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment