Saturday, May 29, 2010

Week 5

Today's weigh was a good surprise. I dropped 2lbs this week so I'm back on track. I know what did me in this week, I've been doing some latenight snacking at Taco Bell. And then plus yesterday I really let it go with a Mexican Torta sandwich and a large Horchata. And I still lost weight. I'm looking forward to this upcoming week!

The will power of putting down the junk food is a lot harder than I thought. On a brighter niote, I did manage to run 15 times this month. I have a feeling this summer is going to blow by fast so I need to get up on it!

I don't mean to push myself but I'm 36 years old and having been putting off this dramatic weight loss challenge for a while. So for me, I gotta be ultra motivated! And I do appreciate everyone whose been following me on this journey!

Today's weigh in: 257

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment