Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Secrets

More than anything for the next couple of weeks I have to keep my big mouth shut because I don't know how everything is going to play out. I have some really big auditions coming up so if everything goes the way it's supposed to, than I really won't be posting blogs on here for a while. Which is good I think. It's funny because when shit isn't happening for me, I can blog like nobody's business. But now that shit is finally happening, I feel furfilled and don't feel the need to air out any of my shit, but I totally will anyways cause you know I'm going to be telling everybody, when I can of course.

Here's some public news, later this month on March 24, I'll be representing the American professionals at the Yuk Yuk's Great Canadian Laugh Off Comedy Competition in Toronto, Canada. I sent a pretty big email blast and from what I heard, it sounds like a lot of Native people are coming out to support me!

Oh, you know what. I totally went back to chatting on gay.com Haha.. I'm such a sucker. My handle is charlie4love. That handle is actually kind've a rip off from someone else on there, his name is Adamforlove. He's part Korean and lives in Seoul. He's really cute too. Anyhoo, I was soo inspired from my conversations with him that I changed my handle to be somewhat like his. The downer is he lives way in Seoul, Korea. I told him that if things work out between the both of us, I'm going to visit him. Why not? I just got my passport so really I'm good to go anywhere. I should probably start taking Korean language classes.

I'm also confirmed to perform at the Gathering of Nations Powwow - Stage 49 venue in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I'll be performing on Friday/April 23 and Saturday/April 24. My performance times are going to be around 5pm. So if you're in the area, come check me out.

Let's see, something else really big is going on,.... oh yeah.. I forgot, it's a secret.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment