Thursday, March 11, 2010

Today

The weather has been really cold lately. I can't remember my legs being so chap in a long time. I finished my evening run and came straight home. It's just too cold to be out anywhere. Usually in the evening I'll hit up an open mic or something but I don't know, I'm just not in the mood.

I'm trying not to be complacent with my writing and other stuff going on in my life. Speaking of which, this week I'll be getting new glasses and fixing my Mohawk. I'll also be going to the Goodwill to find some cute clothes. Say what you will about Goodwill but I just love the vintage Goodwill look.

It's about time I started buying new clothes anyways. Anyone who seen me around the bay area will tell you that I always wear the same sweats. No more of that rubbish. But trust me, it wasn't my choice to keep wearing the same clothes all the time, it's just something I had to adjust to since I came home from school. I know I'm leaving out some details as to why I keep wearing the same clothes but oh well.

This week the Game Developer convention is in town. So basically it's a professional geek convention. And dang there were some hot geeks eating in my restaurant today. Our store was packed and I was like, "I need to date a gamer" . But as well all know, most gamers are straight just as most athletes are bi. I really couldn't tell you why that is? Maybe it's because the geeks never got a chance to develop their sexuality? I don't know but I will tell you this, there were some geek cuties out today.

Alright, hope you're all doing well!

Stay warm if it's still snowing in your part of the country!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment