Thursday, January 6, 2011

Khloe Kardashian

Everyone in the pop culture world knows about the Kadashians family but this blog is about Khloe.

The main reason why I decided to blog about Khloe Kadashian is because in one of last season's episodes of, "Keeping up with the Kadashian's" , Khloe decided to pose for naked for PETA's, "I'd rather be naked than wear Fur" , ad campaign promoting the ethical treatment of animals.

At first she was hesistant because she felt a little insecure about showing off her curvy body. In that season she also mentioned how she manages to work threw severe body image issues from being compared to her two more thinner sisters, Kourtney and Kim.

So what I admire about Khloe is how she embraced her bodacious body and rolled with it, you go girl!

Being a person of size I can totally relate the pressures of the sizest pop culture world we live in. It doesn't have to be that way so much kudos to Khloe for changing that old Hollywood status quo that we all have to look super skinny in order to be socially acceptable.

I love Khloe's courage because she shows the world it's okay to be a girl of size with some bad ass curves. I was wondering who was going to take Anna Nicole Smith's place and I think we found her!

And honestly, I don't even know what Khloe is trippin over, she's not even big either.




Here's a picture of what a real big girl with sexy mama curve's looks like! Hey girl Hey !!!! And yes that's me!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the article. Now you have to write something (nice) about Kim and Kourtney. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete