Friday, December 21, 2012

1000 Blogs

Hey everybody, this is officially the 1000th blog I've written for blogspot.com.  Well really, I've written more than a 1000 blogs including the blogs from old myspace account but since I've stuck with this blogging interface since December of 2009, I've really enjoyed it.

Back in 2009 I got this weird feeling to start duplicating all my blogs from myspace because I knew things were going to change and I was right, myspace.com eventually discontinued my last account with them and I lost all those blogs.

To date, I've had to two myspace accounts and with my first account, I was smart enough to print those first blogs which I hold in a binder somewhere in my house.

Maybe I'll turn those first blogs into a book later down the road, I don't know just yet.  My writing was better then too, it was definitely more uninhibited.

At any rate, thanks again to everyone for helping me reach another milestone.

Here are my current blog hit stats.


Pageviews today
 25
Pageviews yesterday
 473
Pageviews last month
 15,051
Pageviews all time history
 158,280

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment